February 12, 2018 2:00 p.m. ET
- Chris Liu, NASCA President and Director, Department of Enterprise Services, State of Washington
- Bob Oglesby, NASCA Vice Presidnet and Commissioner, Department of General Services, State of Tennessee
- Bob Blair, Director, Department of Administrative Services, State of Ohio
- Antonio M. Oftelie, Fellow, Technology and Entrepreneurship Center at Harvard and Executive Director, Leadership for a Networked World
- Lauren Hirshon, Director of Operations and Development, Leadership for a Networked World
This webinar provided attendees with an opportunity to reconnect with one another, reflect on their time at the Institute, and share how they applied what they learned to their current role. Attendees also enjoyed a sneak peek at the topic and save the date information for the 2018 Institute, schedule for September 12-14, Omaha, NE.